Friday, May 4, 2007

"Look at me I'm Mommy"


Last night I was getting ready to take Jake and Grayson to the book fair. Jake came walking down the hall saying in a silly voice "look at me I'm mommy" and when he walked in the room he was wearing one of my bras. Grayson started laughing and grabbed another bra and put it on his head. Jason decided to snap a picture (I'm not sure why because when we were first married and were snowed in our house for four days with no t.v. and we were really bored by the third day we played dress up and he let me put make-up on him, fix his hair, paint his tonails and he put my biki on and then made me swear I wouldn't tell anyone--sorry sweetie) so I figured he would never want anyone to know that the boys were playing "dress-up" with my bras! Well, the picture says it all!!!

No comments: