Monday, March 19, 2007

Frazzled Mommy?

Monday's are always a bad day for me. Jake has late tutoring and you would think since I pick him up an hour later than normal I would have plenty of time but that's not the case. Grayson always wants juice, snack or we can't find shoes or he needs to "potty weally bad" like in today's case (even though I just changed his diaper an hour ago) so as normal we are running late and I don't have time to change out of my work-out clothes(and we didn't even go to the Y today)and I realize after we walk into the school that I've forgotten to put my bra back on and am wearing flip flops caked in mud and my pony tail is pretty much non-existent . As I'm waiting for Jake I am on the ground trying to help Grayson zip up a Thomas bag and Jake and the tutor come out and the teacher looks at me and says "you look a little frazzled today...LOL". I'm still hoping that frazzled is lingo for something better like PHAT vs. Fat but more than likely it doesn't:)

No comments: