Saturday, March 17, 2007

Why I am blogging

I decided to start blogging because I want to try and remember every memory I can of my boys for when they are older. For instance a couple of months back my 2-year old painted our downstairs black as well as put beads in the toaster. I'd like to think this is not a memory I would forget but as I get older (and I'll never admit it to my hubby) I don't always remember everything now! I'd like to look back on conversations I've had with my kids like this week, my oldest, Jake, came home from school and told me they lost 5 minutes at recess because they were being loud at lunch but "he had no part in it". I found out days later that he and one of his little friends started it by having a burbing contest. When I asked Jake about this his reply was "I have no memory of that incident". I want to remember every action, every quirk they have, even their bad days. I want them to know that I cherish every moment of their lives.
So while this page is mainly for me I hope that you enjoy it!

No comments: