Saturday, March 17, 2007

Nap time...thank goodness he can't tell time

Grayson is really trying to "outgrow" his naptimes. Some days I do let him skip them only to regret it at 4:00 p.m. when he has a meltdown because because Dora didn't answer him back. Well, today I had some things to do and Jason was outside working on our fence so I told Grayson it was nap time. That led to a ten-minute meltdown. I finally convinced him to lie down with me and told him I would wake him up in five minutes. He agreed. Closed his eyes, opened them and said "five mint momma". I said I know. He fell asleep and I left to go do things I needed to get done. Thank the lord he can't tell time yet or I'd have been in big trouble when he realized he had slept two hours. He still thinks it was only five mints!)

No comments: