Tuesday, April 3, 2007

Chocolate ice cream--YUM

Last night we took the boys and Katy to the park and for icecream. They had loads of fun playing in the sandbox. We stopped for icecream and of course Grayson got a chocolate cone. He was a mess! It was fun watching him as he was trying to lick the cone as he was dripping. He was running around my mom's front yard and he came over to us and said "I pooped" with a grin on his face. Well, I thought he was teasing me because he had chocolate all over his face, shirt, arms, hands and dripping down his legs onto his old shoes. I got out wipes to clean him up and my mom said "I think it is poop". I told her no, it's icecream and smelled the wipe. IT WAS NOT ICECREAM!!!!!! He had pooped and it was running all down his legs. It took 15 minutes to get him cleaned up and Jason had to hose off the shoes. I'm not sure I'll be able to eat chocolate icecream ever again!!

No comments: