Tuesday, April 17, 2007

How to stop a tantrum



Grayson just threw one of his tantrums. This time it was because I opened up his cheese instead of letting him do it. I put him in his room. He came out screaming and called me a "big mean mommy" and then threw a toy at me. I once again put him in his room and he screamed, yelled and threw things. I decided to grab the camera and so I went in there and started snapping pictures of his tantrum. He stopped screaming after a couple of pictures and asked to see the pictures. We pulled them up on the computer so he could see the "larger" picture of how he looked. He put his head down and said "sorry mommy" and went in the kitchen sat in his chair and ate his string cheese and drank his apple juice. I guess I need to just keep my camera with me at all times!

1 comment:

Carrie H. said...

Looks just like the tantrums you throw!