Wednesday, April 4, 2007

Now I know why my parents hated vacations

It's not so much the vacation part as the driving part. We used to go 16 hours back to NY. All we had is 4 1/2 hours back to MO. The ENTIRE trip went something like this:

Jake: Are we there yet (and this was repeated every 5 minutes)

Grayson: I want Papaw (repeated about every 10 minutes)

Jake: I'm hungry (repeated every five minutes)

Grayson: Jake hit me...Jake has my color (repeated every 5 minutes)

Jake: You wanna see Papaw Grayson...to bad (repeated each time Grayson said I want Papaw).

Laura: I can't take it anymore.

Jason: We are NEVER going on a trip again.

Arrive home after 5 1/2 hours and unpack. Getting ready to do laundry and repack to go to Arkansas which is further away. I know, I'm asking for it. I can't complain.

No comments: