Thursday, April 12, 2007

Fried Whity's

Okay, your probably thinking what are "fried whity's".
This past weekend we went to Arkansas (I won't even blog about that part...other than to say why does anyone go to Arkansas???)
So anyway we met a friend of mine there that I hadn't seen, well at least spoken to in about 8 years. We met her and her husband and their kids whom my kids completly adored. They have a son Derek who is 12 and their daughter Whitney who is 9. Earlier this week as Grayson and I were reading and playing I asked him the normal questions, how old are you, who are your friends blah blah. So he went through his normal list, of mommy, daddy, Jake, Jacob, Katy, mamaw and papaw and then he goes "whity". I go who is Whity? He said "my fried Whity". I said you mean Whitney from this weekend? He goes "yah, I wuv her". I thought it was soooo cute! So now whenever I think of Whitney, I think of "fried Whity".

No comments: