Thursday, April 26, 2007

A Star is born...



Jake had his very first "performance" for a school function. They sang about six songs (and if I wasn't so tired right now I would get up and go get the paper so I could tell you what each one was!). Anyway, he was such a ham and was livin it up on the stage with his dance moves. His smile lit up the whole stage. Grayson sat in my lap and clapped after every song and said "yah, Jake" and at the end shouted an "I wuv you my Jake". My friend Jen and her husband and kids picked us up at 4:00 today and we ate dinner at local pizza place before heading over to the school for the big performance. Gracie (Jen's daughter and Jake's "soulmate") looked so cute wearing her hula skirt. The picture attached is Jake and Gracie before the concert and during the concert! Great performance Jake and Gracie!

No comments: